Sochi International Airport is one of the key Olympic facilities – a part of the program of Sochi’s preparations for the Winter Olympic Games in 2014. In 2010, a new passenger terminal was opened at the Sochi airport.
Today the terminal is one of the most modern in Russia. In 2012, a boarding gallery with boarding bridges was put into operation.
Sochi International Airport serves 40 airlines, operating 60 domestic and international services to/from the airport.
Air traffic movements per hour24
The Services Quality
- A turnaround flight handling time is 30 minutes for the majority of aircraft types.
- After an aircraft stops, a bridge is installed within 2 minutes, passengers start disembarking in 3 minutes
- The time of the first baggage piece delivery does not exceed 15 minutes, and 20 minutes for the last piece.
- The waiting time at the check-in desk does not exceed 15 minutes.
- Check-in time per passenger is a maximum of 45 seconds.
|Sochi International Airport||
|№ of flights(departures)||1549||22331||1426||21084||+6|
|Passenger flow (thousand pax.)||388||5692||325||5262||+8|
|Cargo and mail commercial handling (tons)||-||5||-||4||+25|
Sochi airport Aviation Department
Incoming documents registration dept.