First aid phone:8(86141) 99-040 ext. 30-45
Gelendzhik airport provides facilities for servicing the passengers with reduced mobility:
- All ticket offices provide a "green channel" for the passengers entitled to benefits (passengers with reduced mobility, veterans of war), which is announced on the posters near the ticket offices.
- These passengers may use an ambulift for disembarkation from and boarding the aircraft.
- In the event of a wheelchair passenger's respective application to the airport medical service for assistance with boarding, an assistant will help the passenger get to the departure area and board the aircraft.
- The WC is equipped with a special cabin for wheelchair passengers.
- The airport car parking has designated parking places for the vehicles marked with a respective sign.
- The parking for the persons with reduced mobility is free subject to availability of a respective certificate.
First aid phone: 8(86141) 99-040 ext. 30-45