Gelendzhik airport, built in 2010, became the first civil airport built in the Russian Federation after a 25-year break.Currently, Basel Aero is implementing the airport retrofitting program, including construction of a state-of-the-art passenger terminal.
The airport is equipped with a contemporary runway with the following dimensions: 3,100 X 45 meters.
The airport’s capacity is140
Within five years of operation, the airport has handled1,5millions passengers
Air traffic movements per hour13
- A turnaround flight handling time is 30 minutes for the majority of aircraft types.
- After an aircraft stops, a bridge is installed within 2 minutes, passengers start disembarking in 3 minutes
- The time of the first baggage piece delivery does not exceed 15 minutes, and 20 minutes for the last piece.
- The waiting time at the check-in desk does not exceed 15 minutes.
- Check-in time per passenger is a maximum of 45 seconds.
Basic indicators Gelendzhik Airport December 2015 January-December 2015 December 2014 January-December 2014 Deviation,% № of flights(departures) 10 1793 10 1582 +13 Domestic 10 1793 10 1579 +13 Passenger flow (thousand pax.) 0 274 1 236 +16 Domestic 0 274 1 236 +16
Gelendzhik airport Aviation Department